onsdag 21. oktober 2009

Australia

I live with some friends of mine in the famous city of Sydney. It's a nice street, you can really get a good look of the sea. In australia, there are 21 million people. if you know how big Australia is, you would also know how few people that really is.
The enviorment in Australia is amazing! there are rainforests, big mountains, beaches, big seas and last but not least their differences of animals.
It's hard to emagine that Australia was once only used as a prison for the British colonies. It's so beautiful here. This most be like the ultimate place for travellers. It's a shame the plane ticket is so expensive.
The native people of Australia is named the Aborigins. I met one the other day who told me all about the British colonies who took the land from them. I feel that the people here really disrespect them. It's really sad to see all the Aborigins on the street.
This is my last week in Australia. The summer vacation has travelled fast. Since there's summer in Norway, where i come from, there is winter here. so it hasn't been the warmest of summers, but I'm still glad I went here. It has been an amazing experience.

1 kommentar:

  1. I've enjoyed reading about your journeys to Australia, Canada and Nigeria. You write vividly and personally, and your "diary" is packed with interesting information - good job!

    SvarSlett